Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cool + Smart Stuff

I've always liked globes, and just assumed that when i grew up i would have one. But I don't yet.
The newest Domino reminded me of this, it features a spread of many pretty globes.

The starship earth model from worldglobes.com is the prettiest of all, but also comes with a steep pricetag:


I think this levitating one from Stellanova is also way cool (and it's much more affordable):


You can buy it at the PhysLink Science E-store, along with this mini battery-operated plasma ball:


Is that not the coolest thing in the world -- plasma balls! Whenever I go to the science museum, I want one of these (they are so pretty!), but I didn't know you could actually buy one for your house or even really know what they were called -- until now. You can buy a big one here.

No comments: